Sunday, March 18, 2012

Open Studio 2012

Now if you don't know about it already, Corban Art Estate, where I have my studio will publicly open their doors to give you a personal experience and visitation to meet artists and see their studios. I will be among the artist who will be opening up her den to the public.. *hissss*
Don't worry, I love talking to people coming in, feel free to talk to me, ask me questions, just nothing too philosophical and confusing that make me look silly trying to sound smart while answering them.

I will be in on the Sunday 25th this weekend from 10am-4pm. Looking forward to meeting or seeing you again if I have met you before.

Now if you would like to know more about the event and much more, such as shows or onsite cafe, click on the image, to visit Corban's website. Keep checking here for more updates, will post up stuff about the opening and the show that I was apart of with lovely Selene Simcox.

No comments: