Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fresh project, fresh works.

For those who know me and for those who follow me closely would notice that I am not particularly a painter painter.. but really.. I tend to lean towards a Multi-media practice. However, with an upcoming group show happening late August this year, I will be working on a series of paintings which hopefully by then, I would have generated enough to achieve the effect.

The painting is unfinished and is done with oil paint. However after this piece I will ditch oils and start over again with Acrylic paints, as I feel it will let me be more expressive than using oils. But here is the first self portrait so far... (The images start with most recent to the beginning)... Enjoy:











Will take a final picture and post it up once it is done. Since if I ditch the idea of oils it would mean I probably wont use this painting in the show. So hopefully I get that done soon and I update sooner.

No comments: